Have you got experience of supervising a small team and want to build on that? Do you have a strong work ethic and want to motivate others? Do you have experience of processing B2B customer orders and providing an exceptional level of customer service?
With excellent pay and parking on site.
We are currently recruiting on a perm basis for a Senior Customer Service Coordinator, who will be responsible for managing the transactional PO flow for customer orders, from customer order receipt & entry through to the purchasing of products.
This is a busy role, with lots of interactions with customers, suppliers, carriers and internal staff to ensure a smooth and transactionally accurate supply flow.
* processing orders and updating customer of the progress of each order
* liaising with the purchasing team to ensure stock is available for orders to be fulfilled
* coordinating the logistics / transportation of products and ensuring on time deliveries
* updating SAP and Excel with order status
To be successful we are looking for candidates who:
* have previous B2B order processing experience
* have strong knowledge of Excel and spreadsheets
* Be confident in helping to assist supervising a team when needed
£30,000 – £35,000