We have an excellent opportunity for a Returns Administrator to join a busy team working for a well known organisation. This is currently a temporary, ongoing position.
This position would suit some one who is looking to build and develop on their admin experience.
You will work closely with different departments such as the warehouse, Customer Service, Sales and Accounts to deal with the returns process from start to finish making sure it is dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
– Checking returns from suppliers
– Inputting information onto database system
– Keeping return details up to date
– Checking quality of returned goods from the warehouse and deciding future status
– Liaising with customers regarding credits
– Liaising with the warehouse regarding stock control
– Raising credit notes on sage
We are looking for some one who;
– Can multi task, be organised and have strong attention to detail
– Good customer service skills
– Work independently as well as in a team
– Happy to deal with a warehouse environment at times to check stock
£10.50 per hour