We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator for a leading organisation with close to 1000 employees in lovely offices, walking distance from Ealing Broadway Station. As a Recruitment Administrator you’ll be supporting a busy Recruitment team in all aspects of Recruitment administration.
This is a temporary position to start ASAP for approximately 6 months (possibly longer), with a mix of working from home and being office based, therefore we are looking for candidates who live within a suitable commute time to Ealing.
Day to day duties will include:
· Support with the coordination of a seamless end to end recruitment service, from the requisition of new vacancies to handover of successful candidate details to the People Team.
· Prepare advert copy, work with Recruitment Specialists to produce final drafts, and advertise roles on the Catalyst website and other media channels.
· Support Recruitment Specialists with the shortlisting of suitable applications.
· Manage, schedule and coordinate candidate interviews and assessment centres, including collating and delivering candidate feedback.
· Proactively manage and enhance the candidate experience at all stages of the process.
· Manage and maintain Networx, the applicant tracking system.
· Maintain accurate records for contracts and agreements with recruitment agencies or third parties, including details on preferential rates and terms & conditions.
· Collate, track, and analyse recruitment key performance indicators (KPI’s) and produce monthly reporting, when required.
· Collate diversity data and prepare regular reports and updates, when required.
· Monitor recruitment budget, providing updates and analysis as required, and processing all recruitment invoices.
· You’ll be a truly collaborative team player who thrives on working in a busy and fast-paced environment.
· With highly tuned administration skills, you’ll be used to independently managing high volumes of information and data, co-ordinating a range of activities, and adhere to systems and processes to ensure the smooth day to day running of the team.
· Ideally have some experience of recruitment administration (including recruitment software) or certainly with existing IT skills and a keen interest in developing your knowledge and skills in this area.
· Superbly organised with the flexibility to manage shifting priorities in a deadline driven and often reactive environment (and remain calm and focused under pressure!)
· You will be a confident communicator – with the ability to liaise brilliantly with candidates, suppliers and managers and present a positive, professional and effective front of house service.
· Equally you’ll be a competent writer, able to produce clear, concise and engaging advert copy and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse data and use Excel comfortably to manage and produce reporting.
If this could be you, please call Jo Appleton on 01753 965965.