Production Coordinator (office based)
£23,000 – £25,000 per annum plus team bonus of circa 10% of salary
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate calibre candidate to join a small, forward-thinking company with big ambitions to grow. There’s lots of scope to get involved and develop in this very positive environment. Team fit is all important and ideally suitable to someone with well-honed organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Whilst you’ll have defined responsibilities it’s important that you’re happy to pitch in and help out in all areas as required. We really like this company – they’re passionate about what they do and treat their people well – you even get your birthday off!
- Processing all orders from release to delivery
- Updating and managing the production tracker ensuring good communication between sales and production
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Resource planning for external outworkers
- Receive goods in including labelling.
- Maintain all production records
- Sourcing components including raw materials
- Manage the client sampling process including post office drops
- Carry our regular stock takes and ensure first in first out stock control
We are looking for someone who:
- Is systems and process orientated with high attention to detail
- Is a proficient user of MS Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Is flexible, reliable, proactive and enthusiastic
- Has a professional and confident manner in person and by telephone
- Experience with inventory systems an advantage
- Car owner/driver essential
Peach Personnel are specialists in the recruitment of temporary & permanent office professionals in Windsor, Slough, Heathrow, West London, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss this and similar roles we are recruiting for.