Client Support Administrator
£28,000 – £34,000 (Permanent)
A full time and hybrid role, based in central Windsor, offering an exciting opportunity for a ‘can do’ candidate to bring energy to an ever-growing team and organisation.
As a Client Support Administrator, you will work with Consultants to manage client relationships and associated projects. You will take ownership of all the key stages of the project from initial conception through to completion and review, you will manage and support all the elements of the client journey.
Working with large multinational organisations to SME’s, working on several projects at any one time, this is a very busy, varied and fulfilling job opportunity.
– Ensuring client activity is kept up to date on the system
– Support the production of proposals & Terms of Business for each project
– Take an active lead to ensure all client outcomes are met
– Managing the overall plan and additional supporting tolls as required
– Monitoring budget costs / expense, producing profitability and utilisation reports
– Be the main point of support and information
– Proof reading
– Ensuring logistics e.g. travel, venues for meetings are arranged
– Attending workshops and meetings
– Ensuring project documentation is filed on the system, both electronically and paper based
We are looking for someone who:
– Educated to degree level
– Good understanding of Microsoft 365
– Excellent written and oral English
– Able to produce work to a high standard and a high degree of accuracy
As a Client Support Administrator, our client requires someone who is versatile and forward thinking with good project management, administration, organisation, and computer skills, together with curiosity and enthusiasm to help deliver a quality client experience.