To work within a friendly, dedicated and responsive team which carries out clerical work involved with the administration of surveys, coding and marking events, products and test development work. Working closely with schools across the UK to coordinate the delivery of materials relating to assessment trials and the return of data that feeds back into their research projects.
This role is extremely flexible, so looking for flexible workers, who would be typically offered between 2 -5 days work per week from now through to July, with working hours of 9am until 5pm but again, flexibility is available on start and finish times to suit your needs.
- Collating, checking and dispatching assessment materials prior to them being sent out to schools and clients.
- Contacting schools and individuals by telephone and email to gather information and onboard them for research work
- Checking excel data that has been returned from schools as part of the research projects
- To have strong attention to detail, with numeric and literacy accuracy.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to communicate persuasively on the phone and effectively in writing
- Work well in a team
- Physically fit to move paper-based packs
- To be adaptable to changes in priority
Hourly rate: £10.24
Based in Slough
Peach Personnel are specialists in the recruitment of temporary & permanent office professionals in Windsor, Slough, Heathrow, West London, and surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss this and similar roles we are recruiting for.